• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Disabled Vet Needs Contractor

JKCruiser

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Haha ak go brrrr
193   0
Reaction score
Thought I'd put this on here and see if anyone is interested in contracting workin Woodstock, GA. My father is a disabled Vietnam veteran. He was recently awarded entitlement and conditional approval for the VA SAH Temporary Residential Assistance grant. It's a pretty penny. Looking for a reputable licensed contractor to make my house ADA accessible and comfortable for him to live in for the next 2-5 years. Please DM if interested and we can discuss details.

Thought I'd put this on here and see if anyone is interested in contracting work. My father is a disabled Vietnam veteran. He was recently awarded entitlement and conditional approval for the VA SAH Temporary Residential Assistance grant. It's a pretty penny. Looking for a reputable licensed contractor to make my house ADA accessible and comfortable for him to live in for the next 2-5 years. Please DM if interested and we can discuss details.
Years ago a friend of mine was about to retire in Ft. Huachuca and building a house on flat level. The one thing I told him is that he needed 3' width doors throughout the house to enter or leave rooms. Years later he thanked me for that suggestion. It saved him a bundle in refit costs for his and his wife's wheelchairs...

Years ago a friend of mine was about to retire in Ft. Huachuca and building a house on flat level. The one thing I told him is that he needed 3' width doors throughout the house to enter or leave rooms. Years later he thanked me for that suggestion. It saved him a bundle in refit costs for his and his wife's wheelchairs...
Thanks for the suggestion. One of the VA requirements is 36” doors. We’re going to make sure he’s nice and comfy.

Back
Top Bottom