• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Direct hire permanent civil service jobs in Kings Bay GA

If the listing is set to close within a week of posting then, they already know who is getting the job. Seen it way too many times. jobs that are posted like this that close that soon are for friends and family of the people already working there.

Go Ahead, say it isn't so.
Yep...they "have to make a public post" for legal reasons.
They already got them filled....they jus gotta go through the motions.

Retired Army E-8, Disable Veteran Preference, 78 GS Government Jobs applied for over the last 20 years, NOT ONE INTERVIEW. Tell me again how the system is fair and jobs are not offered mostly to friends and family. Nepotism is strong in the Government Job Hiring System.

I have seen with my own eyes (While working as a Contractor at Government Facilities), how job descriptions are written and re-written specifically for the person they want to hire. The whole system is a scam unless you know someone that can help you by dropping your name to the hiring official.

So, I continue to work as a Contractor, at Government Facilities, doing the work that the Government Employee was hired to do in the first place but can't because their resume was inflated anyway. They only got the job because they knew someone, or the other obvious reasons.

I have given up applying for GS Jobs. Mostly because of the hiring practices I have seen from Brunswick to Fort Stewart. Besides, I'm only going to work for Maybe 3 more years anyway.
In the current environment, if one can somehow give the reviewer the impression that they might be a pedofile-transgender-american-indian or other victim class member, your resume will probably go to the top of the pile.

Back
Top Bottom