• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DID YOU REALIZE..............

I tell folks all the time, just because you have a gun totin' permit don't mean you're a good person.

Yes JUST look at you.
IMG_0113.jpg

Since we're all law abiding citizens, I'll just leave this here.

2011 US Code
Title 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure
Part I - CRIMES (§§ 1 - 2725)
Chapter 44 - FIREARMS (§§ 921 - 931)
Section 931 - Prohibition on purchase, ownership, or possession of body armor by violent felons

View Metadata
Download PDF
18 USC § 931 (2011)
§931. Prohibition on purchase, ownership, or possession of body armor by violent felons
(a) In General.—Except as provided in subsection (b), it shall be unlawful for a person to purchase, own, or possess body armor, if that person has been convicted of a felony that is—

(1) a crime of violence (as defined in section 16); or

(2) an offense under State law that would constitute a crime of violence under paragraph (1) if it occurred within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

Since we're all law abiding citizens, I'll just leave this here.

2011 US Code
Title 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure
Part I - CRIMES (§§ 1 - 2725)
Chapter 44 - FIREARMS (§§ 921 - 931)
Section 931 - Prohibition on purchase, ownership, or possession of body armor by violent felons

View Metadata
Download PDF
18 USC § 931 (2011)
§931. Prohibition on purchase, ownership, or possession of body armor by violent felons
(a) In General.—Except as provided in subsection (b), it shall be unlawful for a person to purchase, own, or possess body armor, if that person has been convicted of a felony that is—

(1) a crime of violence (as defined in section 16); or

(2) an offense under State law that would constitute a crime of violence under paragraph (1) if it occurred within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States.
Forgot about that section of code.

Back
Top Bottom