• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DID YOU REALIZE..............

Sellers may "think" that looking at a weapons carry permit means that a person is not a felon. Well, yeah, that's great IF the person has such a license. But what if they don't? Does that indicate they are a criminal ?

What about all the non-felons who don't have a pistol carry permit?
Far more folks in America own guns w/o a carry permit than with one.
Law abiding folks w/o any interest in carrying a handgun on their person out in public away from their vehicle in their workplace...

... may nonetheless want to have body armor for home defense, specially in a riot, Inserection or other apocalyptic scenario.

Every time now I see the "must have GWL (or one of the various homemade acronyms), I think of Lt. Cory Sasser, who should have been under indictment, had multiple domestic orders against him barring him from possessing firearms, and went to Florida and purchased a gun relying on his LEO ID. Then he came back to Georgia and killed his ex-wife and her boyfriend.

At least he had the good taste to take his newly purchased, but illegally owned gun, and kill himself with it.

I think about all the Junior G-men who come on here when the GWL thing is discussed, and talk about how bad they would feel if they sold a gun to someone and they misused it. Cory Sasser is their poster child.

.....that an ODT member wants to see your CCW permit in order to buy a plate carrier and plates from them? There must be a new law I'm not aware of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom