• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I vote in more than one state?

Navy/ArmyVet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
11   0
Reaction score
Having been in the military and having lived in several states, how do I find out if I am still on on the voter rolls? Serious question. I have lived in AZ, MS, PA, CO, FL, WY and GA.

Ga has a way to check if you voted early, mail in or in person. I’d imagine other states should have iteration something similar.

https://www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/MVP/mvp.do

2F21CC4A-C94E-49AC-B71A-52D80535CB93.jpeg

That link only shows (for me), the exact information that was there before I voted. No evidence there that I voted anywhere on it. I voted in person on Election Day.

Having been in the military and having lived in several states, how do I find out if I am still on on the voter rolls? Serious question. I have lived in AZ, MS, PA, CO, FL, WY and GA.
I will ask my Father in Law today to see what he did. He retired from the Air Force 5 years ago. Like you he was stationed at many places over the years, he spent his last 15 years down at Eglin his next door neighbor works at the Pentagon, I’m pretty sure there are records available.

I checked my deceased parents to see if they were still registered in Illinois and Georgia. Fortunately they weren’t in either. However I don’t know if they voted democrat this election or not.

Just ask for an absentee ballot from each of the places where you have lived. Then wait to see how many show up.

Back
Top Bottom