• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did i pay to much?

OP means Original Poster. Which in this case is you hippie. I tend to agree with Rabbit, you over paid by 400 or more. That gun should normally be 7 to 9 hundred, but with COVID BS going on, it might run 1000 to 1100...1500 is not a good deal for you, but the seller is doing good...
You down with OPP (Yeah you know me)

When in doubt, go to ----> https://gun.deals/

Put the UPC # in the search box and it'll bring up stores with current prices, also shows prices of "Out of Stock" which will usually show the pre-Covid prices. Research anything and everything, especially before you get that "Friend's Discount".

I've been itching for a new traditional Colt myself, but I ain't gonna pay any premiums for one.

Thanks dude, you’ve been a great help. I thought op meant other person lmao sorry. I didn’t know Colt, like the one i just grabbed go for around 1100. I can always exchange the Colt back to the seller for something aswell
In 15 years it'll be worth whatever you want it to be and folks will mess each other over trying to got it first. If you bought it as a future heirloom you did fine. If you bought it to flip within the next 5-8 years, consider it a good lesson learned

So is this the Opie from Mayberry???
Speaking of:

mayberry-marriage.jpg

Two things to remember when buying anything:

1. Caveat Emptor.

2. Due Diligence (DD). (Homework :)).

This is a must, particularly when you are a newbie on the scene.

Good luck, and if you can get a refund /restocking charge (up to 15%) go for it.

Back
Top Bottom