• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did any of you guys know or serve with Sean Bowles?

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
The owner of Bulldog Gym in Monticello, Ga died of a massive heart attack over the Christmas Holidays. He was a massive dude and was an American Hero with multiple tours on Iraq and Afghanistan. I know that he was "Special Forces" and some said he was a SEAL. I'm not sure if he was or not though. If any I you guys served with him please feel free to chime in.

RIP Sean Bowles

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_12_28_036ebd2bf6dc9f4f45c32ea09e1396fb.jpg

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_12_28_7fd8e66f17bedbed092570a8851d0449.jpg

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_12_28_1fdc7dc660064142b5715b2c4a7037a1.jpg

Last edited:
Former Blackwater Operator. Very solid dude and a true warrior.

“I choose to live by choice, not by chance; to make changes, not excuses; to be motivated and not manipulated; to be useful, not used. I choose self-esteem, not self-pity; to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinions of others.”

He will be greatly missed. RIP brother.

Last edited:
Seems awful young to die of a heart attack. Gods speed brother. Here I am drinking a beer and eating a pop tart I will probably live to 100. Just my luck. Only the good die young. Going to have another marlboro red. BRB

Former Blackwater Operator. Very solid dude and a true warrior.

“I choose to live by choice, not by chance; to make changes, not excuses; to be motivated and not manipulated; to be useful, not used. I choose self-esteem, not self-pity; to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinions of others.”

He will be greatly missed. RIP brother.

Thanks for the info man. Did you guys serve together? I met him a few times at the gym and my wife was about to start teaching classes there.

Back
Top Bottom