• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dicks Remlin 44 MAG

atljetmech

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
210   0
Reaction score
I know, I know.... I hate them with a passion but I brought my niece into the Canton Dicks to buy her a new softball bat and they have a big selection she could look at and I decided to check out the gun rack.

This isn't really a steal or a great deal imo but didn't know where else to put it and 44MAG levers are a little scarce right now.....

Anyway there was two Remlin 44 MAG levers on clearance so I took a look at them. They both have some very light surface rust in a couple/three areas from the morons not wiping them down after people finger ****ing them so they're marked down because of it. I think they are $599 (regularly $699) and I asked about a Military/Veteran discount and he said 10% so that would be down around $540 if you qualify.
Someone could also ask to speak to manager and offer even less to "take one off their shelf". Never hurts to ask...

I want one but I’m gonna wait till ruger makes it

I really hoping Ruger doesn't figure out a way to repete the complete cluster that was Remington (Remlins).

OP thanks for taking one for the team by crossing the threshold into Dicks. Everytime I think about going in there I just decide it ain't worth the hassle. Hopefully, other LGS (Academy Im looking at you) will discount theirs as well. 44 lever guns are pretty freaking awesome.

Back
Top Bottom