• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dental assistant needed

drsmile

Default rank <2000 posts Sponsor
Master Extractor
162   0
Reaction score
Still in search off a dental assistant. Dang hard times for finding folks that want to work - getting very little traction from normal places to look for this position. Prefer some experience. Pay range is 19-25/hr based on experience. Job is in E Cobb. Also looking for a part time front end staff member. Skills need to be quick to learn software, good phone skills, etc....

I found yer problem.
Problem? That’s the going rate for assisting staff depending on experience. Do you have information you can provide that would prove otherwise? According to all my sources in the business, that is about right, esp when the employer helps with health insurance premiums and matches 401k at 4%. Find me an assistant with 15yrs + experience that’s reliable and responsible, and they are likely worth 27. 25/hr is better than 40k/yr. please do share your sources that say I’m wrong.

I applaud you sir,for actually wanting to hire somebody. If my daughter was older I’d send her your way for office help. You don’t find an employer willing to train and invest in individuals nowadays

Back
Top Bottom