• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delivery pizza should be outlawed.

Gainesville is to S Florida as Suwannee is to Central Georgia. Btw, where's Leonardo's?

By the slice location is at 1245 W. University--Other location is several blocks NE of there--BTW, having spent 12-plus years in Florida--Miami & G'ville--I am very familiar with the GEOGRAPHY of said State--I mentioned G'ville 'cause I know the Good Captain is a fellow GATOR...

By the slice location is at 1245 W. University--Other location is several blocks NE of there--BTW, having spent 12-plus years in Florida--Miami & G'ville--I am very familiar with the GEOGRAPHY of said State--I mentioned G'ville 'cause I know the Good Captain is a fellow GATOR...

Carry on then fellow Gator.

Didja' ever eat at Leonardo's in Gainesville? When I was there, they had two location--BEST Chicago-style this side of Cicero, IL--And yes, I have been there, too... :) ....mikey357

mmmm... deep dish. Only good thing about Chicago. I just bought a new deep dish pan. Hope to make some in the next few weeks.

You got that wrong.. Georgia Delivery Pizza should be outlawed.. there is nothing wrong with a good NY delivery pizza :D

Mellow Mushroom doesn't suck, but you cant get GOOD pizza in the south, sorry but it has to be said :)

You got that wrong.. Georgia Delivery Pizza should be outlawed.. there is nothing wrong with a good NY delivery pizza :D

Mellow Mushroom doesn't suck, but you cant get GOOD pizza in the south, sorry but it has to be said :)
Meh, Mello Mushroom doesn't do it for me at all, Marcos or Johnnys is better than Mello; but nothing beats some Giordano'a deep dish in Chicago :hungry:

Back
Top Bottom