• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your wife. I pray for your family. Good luck on your search.

Looking for an UNMOLESTED Sig P365XL, don’t want the red dot, with OR without the manual thumb safety. Just as it came from Sig, one extra mag would be cool though and need to meet in or close to Newnan. I can’t get too far from my wife, she has MS and a history of heart attacks so I gotta stay close. Thank y’all, Tazz.....

Sorry to hear about your wife. I pray for your family. Good luck on your search.
I appreciate that man, but maybe I should clarify a little. She’s not an invalid or anything, she’s hard headed as hell though. She’ll try to do stuff around the house she ain’t supposed to do like getting on a step stool or lifting something she’s got no business trying to lift. 59 years old, diagnosed with MS in March ‘03, 3 heart attacks between June ‘17 & Sept. ‘18, she comes from a long line of strong women that are too damn tough for their own good sometimes. I just don’t want to come home a little too late one day and find her hurt or worse because she got restless and didn’t want to wait for me to get home. Did I mention she’s kinda hard headed? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom