• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deleted Facebook Yet?

I love FB. I rarely use it for browsing friend pages and agree people are usually fake, but I use the Groups. I'm in Lake groups, neighborhood groups, Car driving groups, etc. Its a great way to learn new things, and I have met SO many people IRL from these groups. It's honestly like any other forum or board. (Albeit more regulated which stinks) I went Jetskiing in Chattanooga last weekend with 19 folks I met on a FB group and had a blast. I go mountain driving almost every weekend with exotic cars, all from a FB group. I have made great friends through these groups.

I also love FB Marketplace. I get rid of ALL my old crap and people drive to my house and pick it up. I've gotten to the point that I tell them I don't want Covid so leave the $ in the box on the front porch and take the item. (Always <$100 items). Its like taking out the trash but they pay ME. Even had a guy pick up an old ride on mower with blown engine. Gave away for free, pushed to the front yard, next day it was gone. Would have had to pay someone to remove it.

Back
Top Bottom