• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deleted Facebook Yet?

So, roll over, use these sites that can't protect your data and just take it like a man then?
Soooo, fro your post I guess it’s all or nothing?
I can browse most places with out my real info being entered. Ultimately it’s our own responsibility to keep ourselves and family safe.
I’m not taking it like a man, because the info on fake book can’t hurt me.

I think someone could make a million with a t-shirt that says : " Delete Social Media or STFU !! " for all these so called conservatives that cant stop looking at their pocket god and supporting the very organizations that they call an enemy.
The irony is, if they didn't advertise it on social media they'd probably never cover their own cost and lose money.

I tried to set up an account on The Facebook back in 2003/2004, but as I didn't go to an Ivy League university, they rejected me. I understand they've since lowered their standards. I have not-- reject me once, and you lost your chance. : )

Even so, I would have never put anything true beyond my first initial on there. Why would anyone?

I agree FB isn't the best, but I think the post is putting emphasis on the wrong problem.

This extends way past FB, you realize your information has already been lost multiple times in other breeches right? I'm not saying go sign up for FB, but this pretty common these days. I would be more mad about the Equifax that effected just about everybody.........I mean 147 million.

2015 OPM Breach
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-21-5-million-people-federal-authorities-say/

In September of 2017, Equifax announced a data breach that exposed the personal information of 147 million people

Here are 7 major breaches that happened in 2020:
  • 1- Nintendo Data Breach. ...
  • 2- Twitter Spear Phishing Attack. ...
  • 3- Easy Jet Data Breach. ...
  • 4- CAM4 Data Breach: 10.88 Billion Records. ...
  • 5- Marriott Data Breach. ...
  • 6- Zoom Credentials Hack. ...
  • 7- Antheus Tecnologia Biometric Data Breach.
1. Social Media Profiles Data Leak – 4 Billion Records
  • Capital One – 106 million records.
  • State Farm – Unknown.
  • Biometric Records – 27 million records.
  • Quest Diagnostics/AMA – 24 million records.
  • Ecuador Breach – 20 million records.
  • Hostinger – 14 million records.
  • DoorDash Breach – 5 million records.

I've never had a Facebook account, but I sometimes get the feeling that you don't even have to have a Facebook account for them to already have this info.
Very true
FB has files on almost everyone , even if you’re not a member

and they only have your address and date of birth and email if you have them accurate info to begin with
Clearly you have to use your real name for an account of you want your friends and family to be able to link up

marketplace is big though ,

I just use it to meet hot singles in my area. I start by looking for women who are selling their wedding dresses and are posting that their man ain't ****...

Plenty of fish out there...

Back
Top Bottom