• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DELETE

Bullseye

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
222   0
Reaction score
I've hunted online for a while with no luck. Looking for the AAC Triad Tri-lug for Tirant 9 suppressor. I even heard some third party was making them but the one I found was out of stock. Anyone have any leads new or used on one of these I'd appreciate it.

FOUND ONE. Thanks ODT.

Attachments

• AAC_64254_103051_ADAPTER_TRIAD_TIRANT_PistolSilencer_900x950.jpg
    AAC_64254_103051_ADAPTER_TRIAD_TIRANT_PistolSilencer_900x950.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
I've hunted online for a while with no luck. Looking for the AAC Triad Tri-lug for Tirant 9 suppressor. I even heard some third party was making them but the one I found was out of stock. Anyone have any leads new or used on one of these I'd appreciate it.

I'm looking for some 51t muzzle devices so I'll keep my eye out for one in my search. I was fortunate to find one at a local LGS a few years ago. I'd give a few a call, never know what you might find.

Wait another 5 years and see what they go for. With all NFA stuff you should always buy it when you can as it most likely will not be available again.

It took me about a year to get my triad tri lug. It immediately went out of stock and I don't think they ever came back in stock since then. How about the Plan B from Q for the tirant. https://www.liveqordie.com/products/plan-b/
But the cherry bomb is OOS atm.

This is a great idea thanks. half of what its going to likely cost for a triad.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for one.

Back
Top Bottom