• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the class last month. The class was much more than than NRA in structor. The range time and general shooting tips were worth the price of the class. I have shot matches weekly for years and thought there were not much tuning needed for my slow fire (compared to action pistol) CHirt pointed out something interesting. At distance my rounds were tracking up the target when I would draw and fire multiple times. CHirt was sure I was focusing on the bullet hole from the previous round instead of the bullseye. I did not believe him until he used a trick and convinced me. After a mental adjustment my groups went from straining vertically to a much tighter central group. I am not going to give away his secret but it was a simple unique trick that never came to mind.

TLDR. You are crazy if you like shooting at a cool range and do not take this class.

Took the class last month. The class was much more than than NRA in structor. The range time and general shooting tips were worth the price of the class. I have shot matches weekly for years and thought there were not much tuning needed for my slow fire (compared to action pistol) CHirt pointed out something interesting. At distance my rounds were tracking up the target when I would draw and fire multiple times. CHirt was sure I was focusing on the bullet hole from the previous round instead of the bullseye. I did not believe him until he used a trick and convinced me. After a mental adjustment my groups went from straining vertically to a much tighter central group. I am not going to give away his secret but it was a simple unique trick that never came to mind.

TLDR. You are crazy if you like shooting at a cool range and do not take this class.

Awesome man, thanks for sharing! This type of thing is exactly what I hope to get out of this class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom