• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me started as I met one one here years ago to help me with an issue...What a FN Joke he was :doh:... I dealt with it myself for 90% less and better results....case closed....Tell me what other profession has a stop watch where ever they go ....

Depending on the weapons they might get you a 1000 to 1200 loan. That's assuming your value on them is not jacked up by sentimental value.
Such a loan would mean if it's not paid by a specific date ( with interest ) you no longer own the guns.
Send me a list of the weapons for further info.

I hate to hear you are going through this. Here are a few things I think you should try. First off, even the mortgage company would rather you find a way to keep the house. It costs them money to foreclose, plus they would have to try and sell your house and so they would normally rather work with you if at all possible. Have to tried setting up some sort of alternative payment arrangements with them to stave off foreclosure? Have you tried as other's have mentioned to contact a different BK attorney? And lastly, I'd try to sell ANYTHING of value to get some quick cash. Pawn it if you have to so you can try to get it back later. Even those sentimental guns are worth selling if it comes to having to keep a roof over your head. Even if you only got $1500 the bank may work with you... just a few thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom