• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Definition of a "Listing"?

BobD

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
120   0
Reaction score
An ODT member is allowed 3 free "Listings" a month. I have noticed most "Listings" contain one item but some contain two items. Imagine this:

1. Let's say one listing has two Milsurps that happen to both be Mosin Nagants. Is this one listing or two?
2. Let's say one listing has two Milsurps that happen to be a Mosin Nagant and a No4 Enfield. Is this one listing or two?

It looks to me that both listings are presently considered to be one listing listings.

To add fuel to this Mongolian Conundrum, I have within the past several hours relisted an item for the second time, which means my 3 free listings per month are used up, zip, zero, nada, eh?

I will be sending my $10 in for a 12 month Unlimited Subscription this next week. Heads Up!!!

An ODT member is allowed 3 free "Listings" a month. I have noticed most "Listings" contain one item but some contain two items. Imagine this:

1. Let's say one listing has two Milsurps that happen to both be Mosin Nagants. Is this one listing or two?
2. Let's say one listing has two Milsurps that happen to be a Mosin Nagant and a No4 Enfield. Is this one listing or two?

It looks to me that both listings are presently considered to be one listing listings.

One ad = one listing. There’s not a limit on the number of items in a listing.

To add fuel to this Mongolian Conundrum, I have within the past several hours relisted an item for the second time, which means my 3 free listings per month are used up, zip, zero, nada, eh?

I will be sending my $10 in for a 12 month Unlimited Subscription this next week. Heads Up!!!

Correct. The relist function simply automates the process of closing an ad and creating a new ad for the same item, so yes a relist counts towards the 3 free ones per month.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom