• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer tower/cabin project.

You don’t wanna know.

The hardware is the biggest kicker.
All the small stuff kills you little by little.
Let’s jist say it’s about the cost of a well built sniper rifle.
hmmm, okay. lol That's pretty broad. I just outfitted a .308AR for a few bucks shy of $3k. I'm wondering if I might be able to build something like this on our my property for in the $2k range.

Very cool project!

Thanks man.
Its been very fun to build.

It’s a big plus if you have a table saw, slider/miter saw, and several cordless tools.
The cordless dewalt skill saw was a lifesaver in the woods.

Got a good deal from the guy in sugar hill/Suwannee that advertises all the dewalt stuff on CL.
I got the saw from him, a few impact guns and drill driver all with the brushless 20v lithium ion batteries.
Also three
Chargers and some 3,4 and 5 amp hour batteries for a really really good price.
Yeah if you’re gonna tackle something like this it’s a true blessing to have good tools and a lot of extra batteries.

I really need to get my hands on the 60v max Dewalt cordless table saw.
I’ve heard rumors that they may be making a dual power model which could be corded or cordless but not sure how, when or if this will be coming out but that would be really sweet.

Thanks man.
Its been very fun to build.

It’s a big plus if you have a table saw, slider/miter saw, and several cordless tools.
The cordless dewalt skill saw was a lifesaver in the woods.

Got a good deal from the guy in sugar hill/Suwannee that advertises all the dewalt stuff on CL.
I got the saw from him, a few impact guns and drill driver all with the brushless 20v lithium ion batteries.
Also three
Chargers and some 3,4 and 5 amp hour batteries for a really really good price.
Yeah if you’re gonna tackle something like this it’s a true blessing to have good tools and a lot of extra batteries.

I really need to get my hands on the 60v max Dewalt cordless table saw.
I’ve heard rumors that they may be making a dual power model which could be corded or cordless but not sure how, when or if this will be coming out but that would be really sweet.

I think this is the guy? What was your really good deal, and how did you get it, in person or via email? Pm is done if you want want to post $

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/tls/d/new-dewalt-1-2-in-impact/6639074821.html

B0E1E854-D4D4-4766-81B1-148FF80EDF17.jpeg
ADD4B1F0-B1E1-46ED-9AEA-9377D48878D1.jpeg
Window shutters pivot up with a cord through an eye hook , into a hole in the wall to a tie off fixture.
Working on hinged screens now that will pivot up from the inside.

Back
Top Bottom