• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer processing

robster31316

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
I used to process my own meat but when the butcher shop down the street would do it all for $55, after I quartered it. I figured what the hell saves me the afternoon. This summer he closed up shop and now the only Butcher in town wants $85. I'm afraid to ask him how much he wants for just some fat. What y'all paying up north?

I used to process my own meat but when the butcher shop down the street would do it all for $55, after I quartered it. I figured what the hell saves me the afternoon. This summer he closed up shop and now the only Butcher in town wants $85. I'm afraid to ask him how much he wants for just some fat. What y'all paying up north?
Damn might as well just leave the damn thing and go buy filet mignons at that price

Apple Valley in Jefferson, commerce area does excellendt, scrinked in plastic, giutted and complete $75, best yu can get done here.

You will have better sausage if you wait until shoulder/boston butt goes on sale, and use venison/pork 2:1.

You will have even better sausage if you take the time to put a fine grind on the port and a coarse grind on the deer.

I don’t have the time.. I pay someone..

Back
Top Bottom