• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer on property

til one runs and dies in some liberal assholes yard
Exactly and the DNR will come rip slap a fine so big you will go broke paying for it and confiscate the gun or guns used to kill the deer. 3,000,000 golf courses can't get away with that crap. Unless they are damaging crops that support your family then you still have to get a special permit to dispatch the deer. Don't do anything you hear on here until you have talked to a game and wildlife officer. There is also fines if discharge a firearm in city limits. There are all sorts of fines they can dish out not to mention suspend your hunting licence for years and confidante weapons. It depends on how severe they want make an example out you. Research and ask questions to the appropriate officials before you harvest or kill one deer out of season and without a license. They usually have a designated hired individual to come out and dispatch said deer. JUST BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO BASED ON WHAT YOU DO FROM WHAT YOU HEAR IN HERE.

Exactly and the DNR will come rip slap a fine so big you will go broke paying for it and confiscate the gun or guns used to kill the deer. 3,000,000 golf courses can't get away with that crap. Unless they are damaging crops that support your family then you still have to get a special permit to dispatch the deer. Don't do anything you hear on here until you have talked to a game and wildlife officer. There is also fines if discharge a firearm in city limits. There are all sorts of fines they can dish out not to mention suspend your hunting licence for years and confidante weapons. It depends on how severe they want make an example out you. Research and ask questions to the appropriate officials before you harvest or kill one deer out of season and without a license. They usually have a designated hired individual to come out and dispatch said deer. JUST BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO BASED ON WHAT YOU DO FROM WHAT YOU HEAR IN HERE.

Your Rona shot gave you autism.

Jesus dunno why so many people are butt hurt here. I literally have a compound bow and thought I could use it. I didn't know it was gonna cause ass hurt in here.

Reactions: MRM
Start with a license and Hunter safety course. Then practice as much as you have time to. Then move to hunting. I'm sure this is just a bull**** post anyway so do whatever.

I don't know, I live in Suwanee and I saw some Big Female deers on my land. I don't know about any hunting, My wife counted 10 Deers every night for the last 5 days. I think they were females no Racks on them.

I don't know, I live in Suwanee and I saw some Big Female deers on my land. I don't know about any hunting, My wife counted 10 Deers every night for the last 5 days. I think they were females no Racks on them.

Do wat you do. I'm sure they don't come too close. Your little ankle biter makes sure. If you want them thinned call someone like me.

Having tons of deer coming in and out of my property in cummings; leaving shift everywhere and overall ravaging my landscape. Can I blast them with a bow and arrow or do I need to do anything special first?
If I was gonna kill them now,I wouldn’t use no bow.

Back
Top Bottom