• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer carts…..what do you have?

Do the carts really make a difference? I'm only asking because I've never used one and don't know anyone who has. I hunt the thick nasty stuff and always say I'm gonna buy one and just haven't yet

yes. they make a difference. they are a godsend hunting wma's where no vehicles are allowed off road.

In for info :pop2: only a couple places I hunt I would need it. I too have felt like dying trying to get a few to the truck Polaris northstar gets everything else

This works WELL for me!
DACAFB4F-CF5D-40C1-975D-0815E4A70728.jpeg

I don’t use deer carts much anymore.
Most of my land has good road access, so my F-150 is my deer cart.
2568B43F-3F7B-4A01-9541-5B8216CB9317.jpeg

I used a deer sleigh’r several years ago on wma land and it did great. It slides over leaf litter, straw or grass easily.
Rocks are about the only thing you really have to watch out for, but that’s not really an issue until it’s really cold and then the plastic gets brittle.
The best part about the deer sleigh’r is how easy it is to carry in and out.

I don’t use deer carts much anymore.
Most of my land has good road access, so my F-150 is my deer cart.
View attachment 3583777
I used a deer sleigh’r several years ago on wma land and it did great. It slides over leaf litter, straw or grass easily.
Rocks are about the only thing you really have to watch out for, but that’s not really an issue until it’s really cold and then the plastic gets brittle.
The best part about the deer sleigh’r is how easy it is to carry in and out.
Yeah I would end up destroying a deer sleigh in some of my spots while others would be no issue.
Lots of logs and rocks.

Back
Top Bottom