• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA  ..........Deer an Turkey lease members needed in southeast COWETA county ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

fattboyzz

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Priviledged ODT redneck !
370   0
Reaction score
..........Deer an Turkey lease members needed in southeast COWETA county ..........

We have a small club near Haralson,Ga on Al Roberts rd. which is just off Gordon rd.......

Its 240 acres on a pin in system and has multiple box stands which overlook foodplots....

Mixed hardwoods and pines and also several large fields to overlook which have foodplots.......

There is a primitive campground on the club as well ......

There will be 8 members at $600 each .......

Lots of deer and turkey as well as small game which can be hunted after deer season ... .......Greg will have pics of nice bucks and gobblers with him when you view the property ......

New memberships for 2011-2012 season will start june 1,2011 ............ A membership will allow you to bring a minor child with you and hunt together in the box blinds or your choice of other areas ..

Shoot me a PM if your interested ..... ........ or call Greg at 404 392 5918

Last edited:
Cool We need more stuff like this in our town
Jesus you're working hard on that post count the past 2 days.

camo- climbers permitted? i'm going to give greg a shout next week and hopefully go take a look at the property. i'm moving to alpharetta so i was a little dissuaded about it when we first talked....then realized i drive from newnan to alpharetta everyday for work so it wouldnt be much difference lol

Jesus you're working hard on that post count the past 2 days.

camo- climbers permitted? i'm going to give greg a shout next week and hopefully go take a look at the property. i'm moving to alpharetta so i was a little dissuaded about it when we first talked....then realized i drive from newnan to alpharetta everyday for work so it wouldnt be much difference lol

yes you can use climbers ,ladders ,lockons or whatever kinda stand you wanna use ;)

I wish I could get a few folks from here to join the club ........ we could have some good times camping an tellin tall tales ;!]

Well since there is a primitive campground I'm pretty much in. I was spoiled growing up we always had cabins or trailers lol. I'll probably be the only member lacking an ATV!

Well since there is a primitive campground I'm pretty much in. I was spoiled growing up we always had cabins or trailers lol. I'll probably be the only member lacking an ATV!

well several of us have them and we dont mind lettin you use one to get your deer out of the woods and back to camp .....

but if you are hunting by yourself there is a road that goes thru the property that makes it where you shouldnt have to drag a deer more than say 200yds or less ...

I'm in. I'm buying an SUV this weekend so funds will be stretched temporarily but I'll get my dues in ASAP, before the middle of June for sure provided the slots are still open. Do you guys have scheduled work days/work weekends planned out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom