• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decoded on the Myan 2012 ending

It is a retarded show.

I saw part of the Ft. Knox show. They looked like complete tools. These "decoders" were riding down the road and one pulled her camera out and started taking pictures. They were talking about the airport control tower (which I am pretty sure they referred to as a "sniper tower.") Then, they were passed by a big black truck with scary "antenna" on the back, and a tag which read "falcon."

falcon truck.jpg

I am not sure if these dorks later figured out what that was, but anyhow, it was a type of truck you see at some airports which has a trained falcon. The bird will sit on a perch (or scary antenna-if you are a dumbass "decoder,") fly around to scare hell out of normal birds, and return to its perch on top of the truck. It is not all that unusual.

Maybe they later figured out that this was not some scary covert CIA suburban, but I didn't stick around for the rest of the episode. Making a "falcon truck" out to be a 007 attack wagon was pretty bad (especially since they were right next to an airport.) My tolerance level was exceeded, the channel changer was put to good use.

-Decoded is lame.

Last edited:
That show is worse than Ventura's foray into conspiracy theories.
Just my opinion though.

Ventura's show is awesome. Every one ends the same way.."Well, we tried really hard, without success, to find something interesting to show you. Don't worry though, I won't give up until I find evidence of truth to conspiracy theories."

Well, now I don't feel so bad for falling to sleep about 20mins into it. I take it there was nothing conclusive other than some of their predictions seem to be somewhat accurate?

Nick T

Well, now I don't feel so bad for falling to sleep about 20mins into it. I take it there was nothing conclusive other than some of their predictions seem to be somewhat accurate?

Nick T

Nothing conclusive, but not one person thought the idea was absured either.
The cast of the show said they would now do more to prepare and not be in a large city on the day.

Nothing conclusive, but not one person thought the idea was absured either.
The cast of the show said they would now do more to prepare and not be in a large city on the day.

I remember up to the part where they were talking to the survivalist, then I remember waking up 7hrs later. End of the world, I doubt it, but something significant may happen that day, I know the lining up of the planets will be a once in several lifetimes event anyhow. Society has been falling apart for many years, I just don't see the aligning of the planets making it any worse. Maybe I can catcha rerun, was pretty interesting, just came on at the wrong time.

Nick T

Back
Top Bottom