• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decided not to sell the whole gun and just upper

fdpjr77

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
65   0
Reaction score
I marked one as sold and relisted it as just an upper. And it saying I relisted it too soon. I want the one in the shotgun category gone and the one that was just the upper in the accessories re-open.

fdpjr77,

Sorry to bother you, but we believe your item (FS/FT AR 410 pistol upper!!!!) has been relisted too soon so it has been removed from the classifieds.

Items may be listed once every 72 hours. Members are allowed to post up to five items per day per category. You may post multiple items in your ad, but once they are bundled together they can’t be listed separately until after the 72 hours requirement has been met.

Once your ad is ready to be relisted the system will send you a private message. If you believe this was done in error please post in the Private Help forum and a staff member can

If you have any questions, comments, or think you have received this by error, please start a thread in the Private Help forum, located in the Help forum on the front page of the site. Only you and the mods can see your posts in the Private Help Forum.

Thanks!

timbgtm, 34 minutes agoReport

Back
Top Bottom