• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dear turkey Contest contestants

Shmelton

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
65   0
Reaction score
Y’all need to get y’all’s lazy butts out of bed, and go turkey hunting! For real, we are 3 weeks into the season, and there are only 4 birds to show?

For real, I’m heading out of town for a few days, and I may not be able to confirm birds. I’ll get it done for sure by Saturday when I’m back. I just don’t want y’all to think I’ve ghosted ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying. I hunted bf grant all day yesterday, was there this morning. I got discouraged and pulled out. Hard to keep determined when the "good spots" are either being logged or burned. Tried setting up on one this morning hoping he was gonna be roosted same place as yesterday morning. He was a decent bit away, I ended up getting to where I thought he was gonna go but I guess I was wrong.

If anyone is planning on going there soon, there is alot of terrain changes down there, even since deer season. They're logging a good bit and burning a good portion of it as well as alot of the private areas close by. Sucks losing sight of a gobbler in the smoke... ask me how I know...

Back
Top Bottom