• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deal Of The Day sidebar has been disabled

how is he reading our comments?

Browsing while logged out for the express purpose of being able to talk **** without the people he has force ignored being able to read.

Circumventing the block that you requested.... That's some yeller bellied ****.

I think it's ridiculous to have force ignore. If you wanna ignore someone then ignore them, but forcing them to ignore you is complete bull****.

However I already voiced my concerns about how a certain person is abusing this system, and nobody cares....soooo.... I have no clue why I just wasted my time pointing out the hypocrisy again.

Browsing while logged out for the express purpose of being able to talk **** without the people he has force ignored being able to read.

I think it's ridiculous to have force ignore. If you wanna ignore someone then ignore them, but forcing them to ignore you is complete bull****.

However I already voiced my concerns about how a certain person is abusing this system, and nobody cares....soooo.... I have no clue why I just wasted my time pointing out the hypocrisy again.
homos do homo ****..

homos do homo ****..
You people dont use a VPN? By bthe way ExpressVPN won't log in to ODT from DC

Back
Top Bottom