• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dead Zero 3 Gun!!!

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
It felt good to be on familiar turf again and put another W on the board yesterday at Dead Zero Shooting Park!!!! I had a couple really good runs and no really bad ones so that’s always nice. I had a brain fart of the long range stage but was able to salvage the run and finish the match strong! I really enjoyed the Texas star with the clays in the middle of the plates the goal was to shoot the clays and if you hit the steel it was a penalty and I came away with only one penalty which was the best of the day! My rifle from @Patriot Arms and Supply ran strong and true as usual and I’m really enjoying my new holster with the new hood design from FS Tactica!

I felt like I was playing a first person shooter game. You shoot very good. Very impressed by your close range rifle with LPVO. Looks like you are typically running that Razor at 6x on the long range. Awesome video, I enjoyed the heck out of that one.

I felt like I was playing a first person shooter game. You shoot very good. Very impressed by your close range rifle with LPVO. Looks like you are typically running that Razor at 6x on the long range. Awesome video, I enjoyed the heck out of that one.
Thank you bud! With the 1-10 at six power it has no shadow and is great for 3 gun distance (out to 500)

Back
Top Bottom