• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dead Air suppressors for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

You post is very helpful and thorough. I am looking at the dead air mask for my s&w mp 15-22 but also am wondering is there an adapter to fit the dead air mask onto an AR that shoots .223/5.56 caliber? Or one of your other suppressors that can be interchangeable from a .22 to a .223/5.56?
Nothing that I have will be of any use for you to from a 22 to a 5.56 and I really recommend two different suppressors for this. This mask does 22 and 17 (and possible a few other calibers) but it is defintely not rated for anything more than that (maybe the 5.7 round?).

I mean technically you could put 22 LR through the nomad or the sandman but its HUGE for that and also gets very dirty for a can that cannot be dissembled (and I cannot imagine it suppressing to well but I could be wrong) and the mask is not rated for high power stuff.

I mean while it could be done, I really recommend a good 22LR can and separate good 30 Cal can.

Perfect world with standard NATO type stuff I would have the following:
9mm or 45cal pistol can of your choice (not the WOLFMAN or the like, its awesome but more of a specialty can)
Dead Air Sandman S or Nomad or other full size modern 30 cal can (again the K cans are awesome but specialty cans)
Mask HD or other quality rimfire can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom