• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dead air key mo

gregmanz

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
1   0
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy one? Been searching for a while with no luck. Sure would be nice to swap around quickly and not remove muzzle brakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They pop up every now and then but they go oos within the day. Or honestly within a hour if that.

Whenever Im in need of something and cant find it here I spend too much time on reddit gundeals and a few other similar sites.

Good luck.

I had not seen these so went to YouTube for a quick education. These look very good. Have you called Deadair? They have always been great to talk with.

They pop up every now and then but they go oos within the day. Or honestly within a hour if that.

Whenever Im in need of something and cant find it here I spend too much time on reddit gundeals and a few other similar sites.

Good luck.
You aren’t lying, every time I get a notification that something’s restocked I’m at work and it’s gone within the hour. You seem to just have to get lucky. I found a three lug adapter one time on gun broker, it sold for 4x the usual price

I had not seen these so went to YouTube for a quick education. These look very good. Have you called Deadair? They have always been great to talk with.

They are very good and considered to be one of the best systems out there. And yes I have, they said stuff will be restocked soon. That was 2-3 weeks ago. I’ll just have to be lucky and get to it fast enough. I’ve had the 1/2-28 piston back ordered on silencer shop for a long time now. Can’t back order key mo adapter or 3 lug though

You aren’t lying, every time I get a notification that something’s restocked I’m at work and it’s gone within the hour. You seem to just have to get lucky. I found a three lug adapter one time on gun broker, it sold for 4x the usual price

They are very good and considered to be one of the best systems out there. And yes I have, they said stuff will be restocked soon. That was 2-3 weeks ago. I’ll just have to be lucky and get to it fast enough. I’ve had the 1/2-28 piston back ordered on silencer shop for a long time now. Can’t back order key mo adapter or 3 lug though

Yeh man. If you aren't able to check your phone multiple times a day, you have to be real lucky.

Seriously though. Reddit subreddit gundeals if you have the time. But once something is posted up there expect it to be gone real soon.

Gotta be quick! Lol

The mask isn’t compatible with these systems or the Odessa. Ghost, wolf and wolfman can use the key micro and three lug. sandman and nomad can use the key mo system, maybe the Wolverine

I saw the keymo system for $75 a few day ago. 7.62 though.

Back
Top Bottom