• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DDM4V7

Some. Not much, but some. Several NFA items still on the shelf. More used inventory since I was there a few weeks ago. Handguns very sparse. Pricing still very good for this market. Below online for the DD stuff. They had DDM5s last time I was there, but those are gone now. One of the V7s is a Milspec+, they have a tornado Mk18, and a 300BLK PDW pistol.

Outdoor depot in Gainesville has a ton of inventory including ammo (box limits, obviously). Haven’t been in Georgia Gun Store in a long time (can’t ever seem to be available when they’re open). Foxhole has some inventory as well. Sporting Arms in Winterville has good inventory and also reloading components.

How was the used, trade-in AR and shotgun stock? Any left?
Was just at Clyde's. They have 3 used Colt AR's. One pencil barrel and two heavy barreled colts. All 3 under a grand. But not much to speak of. Was going to purchase one of the heavy barreled but it is so dark in there I could not tell if the bolt, itself, was a Colt bolt. The bolt carrier was not chrome lined. But...the lower had the restricted roll mark on the right hand side but they were not the M4 Carbine marked. Again, so dark that I couldnt read the roll mark.

Was just at Clyde's. They have 3 used Colt AR's. One pencil barrel and two heavy barreled colts. All 3 under a grand. But not much to speak of. Was going to purchase one of the heavy barreled but it is so dark in there I could not tell if the bolt, itself, was a Colt bolt. The bolt carrier was not chrome lined. But...the lower had the restricted roll mark on the right hand side but they were not the M4 Carbine marked. Again, so dark that I couldnt read the roll mark.

Do not know when they stopped, but Colt doesn't mark their bolt carriers any more.

Let me guess.. no one offered to help you either did they

The restricted lower is worth nearly 1k by itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom