• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dawg Fans: Yup, nailed it…….

Status
Not open for further replies.
You remember Wally Butts or just read about him? I coached with a guy who played for him- said he was the meanest man in America, but he loved him anyway and was a UGA captain for him way back in the day.
I was not alive back then, no. My Grandfather knew a few guys who played for him. They, too, said he was a mean son of a bitch. But weren’t most coaches back then, except John Wooden?

lol.. i used to think auburn was obnoxious.. heck with that.. now ga hired an Alabama coach .. dawgs thinks their popoooo don’t stink..?good luck come monday
did you go back and look at the first post? think our poo don’t stink? Seriously? We are 0-since 2007 against Bama. We’ve been burned more, and worse, than any team I can think of.

Since college football split into 2 divisions in 1978 30 team have won National titles. Guess whose drought is the longest? Huh? Huh? Wanna guess? UGA.

We have nothing but a ****ing complex about BAMA.

(and, Kirby is a Georgia boy, not an Alabama coach. From Bainbridge, UGA grad, UGA grad assistant, coach at Valdosta State before he went on his sojourn, and how he’s back home.)

and Auburn is obnoxious. But Tennessee is worse.

did you go back and look at the first post? think our poo don’t stink? Seriously? We are 0-since 2007 against Bama. We’ve been burned more, and worse, than any team I can think of.

Since college football split into 2 divisions in 1978 30 team have won National titles. Guess whose drought is the longest? Huh? Huh? Wanna guess? UGA.

We have nothing but a ****ing complex about BAMA.

(and, Kirby is a Georgia boy, not an Alabama coach. From Bainbridge, UGA grad, UGA grad assistant, coach at Valdosta State before he went on his sojourn, and how he’s back home.)

and Auburn is obnoxious. But Tennessee is worse.
Yeah I hate tenn. Good luck come monday.. ROLL TIDE ROLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom