• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

David vs Goliath

SAR 6114

Marines Icon Lifetime Supporter
“You’re only as good as your word!!!”
76   0
Reaction score
On Saturday Texas AM played on heck of a game and knocked off the top team in the country. Jumping out to an early lead and then coming back to win it by a field goal and the end of the game made me proud. If you haven’t guessed, I went to A&M. After the loss to Arkansas I wasn’t sure what was gonna happen but I sure did enjoy that game. GO AGGIES!!!!!!

On Saturday Texas AM played on heck of a game and knocked off the top team in the country. Jumping out to an early lead and then coming back to win it by a field goal and the end of the game made me proud. If you haven’t guessed, I went to A&M. After the loss to Arkansas I wasn’t sure what was gonna happen but I sure did enjoy that game. GO AGGIES!!!!!!
They played a hell of a game and that QB is as tough as they come.Saban can go do some Progressive commercials now.

A heck of a game! Congrats to the Aggies. I knew this one would be tough, but wasn't expecting the Ags to maintain their intensity through all 4 quarters. Calzada was impressive...go read his bio if you haven't already. He went to Lanier HS, about 5 miles from me.

BTW, Roll Tide Roll!

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom