• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Date Night Special

Quickshot

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Every Thursday night is Date Night at Quickshot! The deal is $30 for two people and includes range time, eye/ear protection, and a FREE semi auto gun rental! It's a great time to come in and try out different guns before you make that big purchase. We're open seven days a week if Thursday doesn't work for you. Check out our website!

Stoddards in Douglasville is $23 per hour if you are a couple and charge extra for eyes and ears protection, hot shot in Austell is $15 pet hour per person and don't include anything other then range time, considering that its a great deal for range time, eyes/ears protection and handgun too.

Stoddards in Douglasville is $23 per hour if you are a couple and charge extra for eyes and ears protection, hot shot in Austell is $15 pet hour per person and don't include anything other then range time, considering that its a great deal for range time, eyes/ears protection and handgun too.
wow... thats nuts. With all that considered, it is a good deal because QS's normal couple rate is $32 per hour, and another $15 for a gun rental. I've shot there a hand full of times and its always been clean and well lit. Last time I shot at Ranges, Guns and Safes I felt I was at a low light shoot.

lobby_1_lowres.jpg

wow... thats nuts. With all that considered, it is a good deal because QS's normal couple rate is $32 per hour, and another $15 for a gun rental. I've shot there a hand full of times and its always been clean and well lit. Last time I shot at Ranges, Guns and Safes I felt I was at a low light shoot.

View attachment 181647

I guess for some of us it's a good deal considering if you live or work close by and for some, it is expensive even if it is $5.00 per hour for couples :-)

Back
Top Bottom