• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dammit, now Animal too...

He was my favorite of the 2 when I was younger.. I wanted to look just like him
I really couldn’t pick a favorite outta the two. The sheer intensity of those guys on the mic was enough to put everybody on notice, you knew you didn’t wanna mess with em’. And when they hit the ring they just beat the hell outta anything that moved. Lol! The only thing that even came close to the “Road Warrior Pop” is the Undertaker and Steve Austin’s entrance, I take that back, gotta put The Rock in that group. The Warriors were always at their very best when Paul Ellering was managing them, he was actually their manager in real life for much of their career. They were the absolute best & baddest tag team that ever lived....

Realized that "'rasslin'" was fake when I saw one pick up a metal chair and bang the other in the head and there was no blood and the guy that got slammed came back and won. I am not that strong any more, but I would bet that if I slammed a guy in the head a few times, he would bleed and not win

Realized that "'rasslin'" was fake when I saw one pick up a metal chair and bang the other in the head and there was no blood and the guy that got slammed came back and won. I am not that strong any more, but I would bet that if I slammed a guy in the head a few times, he would bleed and not win
It’s not even a metal chair.. it’s a lot like watch DAVID COPPERHEAD do an illusion.. the plane you thought was there and then disappear.. it wasn’t really there to start with.. RIP JOE(animal)

Back
Top Bottom