• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dahlonega Gun and Pawn

Just go look at their ads under dealers. Kudos to them for still offering deals. Several ‘deals’.
No, I am not posting a link ya lazy sloths. Just go to dealer listings. And... no, I have no affiliation with them. Just appreciate a good business.

Was, there yesterday decent deals on what ammo had available!

Dahlonega is a nice area, and it can be pleasant to drive there, if you're not in rush hour traffic nor going on a Saturday during apple harvest season! If you're from Atlanta, do some research ahead of time and make a day trip of it. Go to that pawn / gun shop, AND see the Consolidated Gold Mine, AND rent a tube and float down a mile stretch of the Chestatee River for $7 (and the company provide shuttle service).

Just go look at their ads under dealers. Kudos to them for still offering deals. Several ‘deals’.
No, I am not posting a link ya lazy sloths. Just go to dealer listings. And... no, I have no affiliation with them. Just appreciate a good business.

Such nice people- between them & CG&P they can order just about anything you want cheaper & the drive is spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom