• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dad Wants to Leave You His Gun

Seriously if you want your kids to have your guns give them to them while you're still alive.
After you're dead things don't always go as planned and greed and family dynamics can interfere with all your intentions.
I can tell you from personal experience that the above is a true statement. Thanks.

Seriously if you want your kids to have your guns give them to them while you're still alive.
After you're dead things don't always go as planned and greed and family dynamics can interfere with all your intentions

Speaking from years of experience in estate liquidation I can second this wholeheartedly. People are despicable when a family member passes.

Speaking from years of experience in estate liquidation I can second this wholeheartedly. People are despicable when a family member passes.

Saw greed in action when the first wife's grandparents passed. Long story short the oldest sibling, FIL, was the executor of the estate. He got tired of the bickering and stealing, changed the locks, sold everything and split the proceeds evenly.

Back
Top Bottom