• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dad killed by coronavirus after dismissing ‘bulls***’ lockdown as a ‘political ploy’

Dr Fauchi :

"We will have a vaccine for HIV available in 2 years. (Statement from 30 years ago).

Same guy says 12 to 18 months for the woohoo virus.

People ride motorcycles too....have washed their jellied blood off the pavement and picked their brains out of an azalea bush. Life goes on. Karma is cool as long as you are observing it in others, sucks when it happens to you. Not sure what the OP point is....the "Dad" voiced his opinion and died.

I don't understand the giddiness of the cower in place crowd when someone who decries government over reach dies. It's really sad. :tsk:

I don't know a SINGLE PERSON who says the virus isn't real or isn't killing people. Not one. And I doubt anyone else knows anyone like that either.

The only thing 'unprecedented' about this virus is the government's, and it's subjects', reaction to it. Some people will die from this even though they took every conceivable government recommended precaution. And some won't show a single symptom despite spitting in the wind. I personally won't preach "karma" or "stupid is as stupid does" to the death of a single person from this, or the flu, or any other malady they didn't try and contract. I get the sense that some people want the (already inflated) fatality numbers to sky rocket just so they can say "told you so!". :shocked: Those people scare me.

Not only have we lost our sense of logic and discernment when it comes to taking care of ourselves, we've lost a fair amount of our humanity.

Back
Top Bottom