• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DA/SA summer time carry .........?

I settled for the Springfield Hellcat because I couldn't find a DA/SA that I liked to carry. I'm happy with it so far. I'd tried the Sig P365 too, and it carries great. I don't know if it's the grip angle or what but I didn't shoot it as well so I switched.

If I wore jeans and a tshirt and stood up all the time, I could cc a Desert Eagle. I'm just trying to find something with a bit more flexibility, potentially even pocket carry.

Someone shared their pocket carry set up a few posts ago: real convenient.

d75b43d852c9ce05939f027ed9483c7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I tried to sell him on it already but he said it was 2oz too heavy... mine has a different trigger though.

:rolleyes:
Hey a girl wants what a girl wants. :boink:

Seriously, as stated in the thread, if I can't find something to meet those requirements, I'll go .380 or stick with the PCR.

Most overrated pocket weight ever!!

I had the light weight & still...

Yea but theyre still cool. Carry guns are like watches for me, i want one for every day of the week.

Sometimes its the low-low p30sk, sometimes its the Defender with the Don Johnson shoulder rig and a polo and Aviators lol, sometimes its the model 36 in the ankle holster...

I can carry my Hellcat in my front pocket, in a pocket holster. I normally wear cargo shorts in the summer. I'd assume you could with a G43 too but you hate Glocks :lol:

Hey a girl wants what a girl wants. :boink:

Seriously, as stated in the thread, if I can't find something to meet those requirements, I'll go .380 or stick with the PCR.

Please stick with the PCR: .380s are what the mouses carry around here.

Back
Top Bottom