• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

D.O.D. To rename confederate installations

The trouble is that those who care are getting too old to be bothered with the latest 13% BS. Maybe they should just name them after the companies where all the money is spent.

Fort General Dynamics
Fort Raytheon
Fort Lockheed Martin
Fort Northrop Grumman
etc.

The eight-member panel is officially known as the Commission on the Naming of Items of the Department of Defense That Commemorate the Confederate States of America or Any Person Who Served Voluntarily with the Confederate States of America.
Or I guess abbreviated TCOTNOIOTDODTCTCSOAOAPWSVWTCSOA.
ONLY the government could come up with a name like that.

The eight-member panel is officially known as the Commission on the Naming of Items of the Department of Defense That Commemorate the Confederate States of America or Any Person Who Served Voluntarily with the Confederate States of America.
Or I guess abbreviated TCOTNOIOTDODTCTCSOAOAPWSVWTCSOA.
ONLY the government could come up with a name like that.
You are joking but the govt actually has an acronym dictionary they have so many. And a lot of them are the same letters that mean something different depending on the scenario.

More BS from Washington insane asylum. Just think about all the tax payers money wasted on this **** show just to appease maybe 10 percent population . Another 60 percent of population don’t even have a clue who the bases are named for nothing was ever said about bases this until woke cultural brought it up and the radical dem-rats jumped on it as another to get a few idiot votes.All in name of trying rewrite history.

These military installations no longer represent the military I served in just as the buildings in DC not longer represent the intent of the Constitution. The US military has become a disgrace and hopefully they will remove the names of these honorable men so they no longer have to bear the shame of some of the personnel stationed there. Same goes for inner city schools that bear the names of men that served with honor but are attended by worthless garbage.

My nephew will graduate from high school this month and when he was younger I had encouraged him to consider joining the military. I told him this weekend that military has become a liberal social experiment and as a straight white male his chances of success would be very limited due to the EEO and affirmative action and other BS quotas. I told him to stay out of the military and college and instead go to a technical trade school and learn a real skill such as welding, plumbing, electrician etc because that is where the future is.

These military installations no longer represent the military I served in just as the buildings in DC not longer represent the intent of the Constitution. The US military has become a disgrace and hopefully they will remove the names of these honorable men so they no longer have to bear the shame of some of the personnel stationed there. Same goes for inner city schools that bear the names of men that served with honor but are attended by worthless garbage.

My nephew will graduate from high school this month and when he was younger I had encouraged him to consider joining the military. I told him this weekend that military has become a liberal social experiment and as a straight white male his chances of success would be very limited due to the EEO and affirmative action and other BS quotas. I told him to stay out of the military and college and instead go to a technical trade school and learn a real skill such as welding, plumbing, electrician etc because that is where the future is.
Best advice ever for a WASP

Back
Top Bottom