• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

D.O.D. To rename confederate installations

I dont wanna change anything, I just like giving confederates a hard time. Cheer up, I'm not voting for gun laws, legal fentanyl, or salt on the roads, I came here because I like the laws here. You guys do get pretty fired up when unarmed black folks get killed though. Might wanna work on that
There is usually a reason that "unarmed black folks get killed" and it is not because whites decide that they are going to kill a black person that day.
"Might wanna work on that".

How so? They were patriots that stood up to a tyrannical government. Same as George Washington and our founding fathers.

Because they took a big fat L. Losing makes them losers. Having a just cause doesn’t mean squat diddly in war. Having more men, bullets and food on the other hand...

I was born at Fort Polk , Louisiana
I read the bio on the guy it was named after Leonidas Polk. It makes you scratch your head. Guy was a local King Redneck that was a bishop in the church and a slave owning planter. No combat experience and noted for his lack of success before he got killed during a battle.

There is usually a reason that "unarmed black folks get killed" and it is not because white decide that they are going to kill a black person that day.
"Might wanna work on that".
You're right, it's not. It's because we don't prosecute the bad cops. Floyd was the 3rd person chauvin killed, and he had an array of complaints. He thought he could get away with it. He knew floyd was gonna die. Crack addict paying with a fake 20 gets terrified at the cops and resists. It's not an excuse for a cop to kill someone. Look at Daniel Shavers, white guy getting shot while crawling prone in an arizona hotel. Cop went free. Look at Philando Castile, guy saying "i have a cwl and a gun I'm going to hand it to you" getting shot in philly. Cop went free. Duncan Lemp, a lawful gun owner, was red flag raided and shot through his window while he was asleep and they won't even release the body cam footage. All involved are free. The bad cops stay in because the "good" ones wont cross the thin blue line and the police unions threaten "blue flu" if officers dont skate for murder. The first police union in the country in Portland Oregon had a president who was openly in the kkk. We need a restructure that holds cops MORE accountable for their actions than us. With great power comes great responsibility, and they never wanna own up.

I dont wanna change anything, I just like giving confederates a hard time. Cheer up, I'm not voting for gun laws, legal fentanyl, or salt on the roads, I came here because I like the laws here. You guys do get pretty fired up when unarmed black folks get killed though. Might wanna work on that
Always making it a race issue...= racist

You're right, it's not. It's because we don't prosecute the bad cops. Floyd was the 3rd person chauvin killed, and he had an array of complaints. He thought he could get away with it. He knew floyd was gonna die. Crack addict paying with a fake 20 gets terrified at the cops and resists. It's not an excuse for a cop to kill someone. Look at Daniel Shavers, white guy getting shot while crawling prone in an arizona hotel. Cop went free. Look at Philando Castile, guy saying "i have a cwl and a gun I'm going to hand it to you" getting shot in philly. Cop went free. Duncan Lemp, a lawful gun owner, was red flag raided and shot through his window while he was asleep and they won't even release the body cam footage. All involved are free. The bad cops stay in because the "good" ones wont cross the thin blue line and the police unions threaten "blue flu" if officers dont skate for murder. The first police union in the country in Portland Oregon had a president who was openly in the kkk. We need a restructure that holds cops MORE accountable for their actions than us. With great power comes great responsibility, and they never wanna own up.
I agree there are bad cops and need to be in jail and because of the actions on some of these victims, but what most of the BLM and others are protesting about are legit shoots where the victims (perps) were going for a weapon or moving so fast, dropping a weapon that the cop did not have time to react differently. Or like the girl with a knife, who was trying to stab two other girls. No reason to protest that, the cop did the right thing.

I agree there are bad cops and need to be in jail and because of the actions on some of these victims, but what most of the BLM and others are protesting about are legit shoots where the victims (perps) were going for a weapon or moving so fast, dropping a weapon that the cop did not have time to react differently. Or like the girl with a knife, who was trying to stab two other girls. No reason to protest that, the cop did the right thing.
I'd agree with you on the latter one. It was a good shoot. The reason Floyd's murder is so widely talked about is because it's very clearly wrong. BLM's reaction is wrong too. They should've called the movement Accountability For Killer Cops

I'd agree with you on the latter one. It was a good shoot. The reason Floyd's murder is so widely talked about is because it's very clearly wrong. BLM's reaction is wrong too. They should've called the movement Accountability For Killer Cops
I don't believe Chauvin killed Floyd. I think the drugs killed Floyd but I do think that Chauvin should have listened to Floyd and bystanders to check on him.

Back
Top Bottom