• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Scorpion Mods

chosinsteve132

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
I have to thank my wife for helping me get the barrel nut off this thing tonight. That was probably the most red loctite I've ever seen applied to a firearm. Anyways, I think I've just about got my scorpion where I want it. Is there anything else anyone can think of aftermarket parts wise that I should look at for it?

Note: The RMO is only a filler optic until I get my Eotech back from repair.
Scorpion.jpg

I have a bushnell trs 25 on mine. Not because I'm cheap but because it sits perfectly cowitnessed on top of the front sight post. Small light weight. And its held its zero for many years. But back to topic. Look into a tailhook brace. I switched over from that very same brace you have there and its way more comfortable.

Attachments

• 20200707_161900.jpg
    20200707_161900.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 20
UptaCamp UptaCamp no, I'm not going to sell the MRO. If I ever decide to, I've gone ahead and put your name down in my memo/notepad.

I shoot right-handed primarily but can shoot from either hand if need be. Anyone have a Scorpion with a thumb safety on the left side and AK safety on the right?

UptaCamp UptaCamp no, I'm not going to sell the MRO. If I ever decide to, I've gone ahead and put your name down in my memo/notepad.

I shoot right-handed primarily but can shoot from either hand if need be. Anyone have a Scorpion with a thumb safety on the left side and AK safety on the right?

HB Industries will be more than happy to take your money, trigger spring kit is a must IMO.

https://hbindustries.net/store/product-category/cz-usa/cz-scorpion-evo-products/

Back
Top Bottom