• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cz P07

acog1988

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
37   0
Reaction score
I'm entertaining a trade offer for a CZ P07 for my 23c. Don't know much about CZ so can y'all help me out. Anyone with experience that can weigh in? Thanks for any help.

I have a few friends that love them. They are build a lot like a 1911. The only real difference that I know of is the slide rides the inside of the frame as opposed to the outside. Some have a decocker and (someone correct me if I'm wrong) some are S/A D/A or D/A only. They (CZ) make excellent competition guns. I should mention that I'm speaking about CZ guns as a whole and not necessarily the P07.

As far as the trade ins concerned, that is up to you. I personally wouldn't trade for it if I had a 23c but that is because the 23c is on my "buy" list. I have thought about picking up a CZ after all of the great things I've heard about them though.

Last edited:
Great gun. That is my wife's current carry pistol. From the pic, you can see the accuracy a 20 ft. Btw, this the wifey's handy work.

CZ p07 20 ft.jpg

compact size, polymer frame, 16 rnd mag, new omega trigger, convertible from decocker to traditional safety, with angular lines and large sguare trigger guard not as pretty as other czs

I had one but traded it away. Very good gun, extremely accurate....I just needed a pocket pistol for dress up occasions and the PO7 was a night stand gun, so it had to go. I've had 3 CZ's and without a doubt they are the best "feeling" handgun I've had and I've had 26-28 in the past 4-5 yrs. From SA mode they are easily the most accurate I've fired. A CZ Rami 2075 alloy 9 is my EDC. It's the only gun I've had that I'll never sell or trade.

I have a P07 and like it a lot. Obviously retail price is a bit less than a glock 23, but you might like it more.
feels better in the hand to me than Glocks and was really accurate right away.

Back
Top Bottom