• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
Reaction score
I blame Spedman Spedman for this. He knew what he was doing when he let me check his CZ out.

Anyways, felt great in the hand, is threaded and looks like it would fit nicely in a peaceful protest environment.

15z_CZ75BOmegaUrbanGreySuppressorReady_L_91235_01235.png

I have plenty to trade but I can also buy. Pre-Kung flu panic pricing please.

If you don't have one but know where one is for sale at a decent price, please let me know.

Thanks ODT!

I actually ordered one of those for myself a little while back and it's still new in the box, put away in the safe. I would be willing to sell it, but it's something that has to be done on the books, since it's still in my FFL gun log. I never logged it out to my personal collection. I'd take $650 for it. I'm in Jackson County. If you're interested, let me know.

I actually ordered one of those for myself a little while back and it's still new in the box, put away in the safe. I would be willing to sell it, but it's something that has to be done on the books, since it's still in my FFL gun log. I never logged it out to my personal collection. I'd take $650 for it. I'm in Jackson County. If you're interested, let me know.
Sent you a PM. Thank you!

These are sweeeeet shooters and awesome hosts you won’t be disappointed
I just really love how balanced they are, being a metal frame and all. The ergonomics are just perfect. I'm down in Charleston right now and stopped in at PSA. They have a few CZ's but not the ones I'm interested in.

Back
Top Bottom