• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cutco hunting knifes?

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Anybody use Cutco brand hunting knives?

I just bought the blaze orange one from my neighbor who sells their products, not cheap but I lost a good knife in the woods last season and looked for hours.

Figure with the orange one I should slim the chances of losing it down a good bit.

It's a serrated blade and sharp as Jessica Alba in a sun dress.

Link to the knife.
https://www.cutcogiftregistry.com/GiftRegWeb/showGroup.do?categoryId=70&groupId=5718

Years ago when I sold them, I sold one to my brother in law that is identical to the one you have. He has been using it since around 2005. It holds an edge pretty well and he seems to like it.

Edit: I think he as the straight blade. Although I have a few kitchen knives with the double D blade and they work well in the kitchen with no sharpening.

Years ago when I sold them, I sold one to my brother in law that is identical to the one you have. He has been using it since around 2005. It holds an edge pretty well and he seems to like it.

Edit: I think he as the straight blade. Although I have a few kitchen knives with the double D blade and they work well in the kitchen with no sharpening.

We bought a couple of the D blade knives for the kitchen, they are pretty sharp but you have to send them in to get sharpened and I'm not crazy about how skinny the handles are, but that hunting knife has a great feel to it.
Man, I just saw their new release knife that has the gut hook.
It was not available when I bought mine...doh but that's okay.

Ka Bar is a subsidiary of Cutco; both brands have a long heritage, albeit different focus in product lines. I think you have a quality knife that will serve you well! I think the blaze..... Alba Orange and Zombie Apocalypse Green are very practical color choices for a working tool. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom