• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Custom call maker review of Top Hill Custom Calls

10   0
Reaction score
100_0834.jpg100_0835.jpg100_0836.jpg100_0837.jpgI would like to take just a couple of minutes of your time and tell you about a custom call maker I found. First let me say that I am not a professional caller but have been calling predators probably before many of you were born and have been calling other critters for some time. Second I have never written a review, not even once on any call I have ever used. I also have ordered over the years many custom calls and purchased many mass produced calls all working pretty good some much better than others and generally the custom calls sounding the best but none of them worthy of my time to tell anybody about them. A short time ago I came across some decent sized deer antler and had also about that time saw a call company that made game call barrels from deer and elk with acrylic or other material sound boards. I put out some feelers on several forums and contacted several call makers and all said the antler I had was not large enough in diameter or they hemmed and hawed about doing it. Enter Top Hill Custom Calls they immediately said they did not see a problem at all. I sent the antlers and a note as to what I wanted. Well the calls came in the mail the other day and I was first shocked at just what a beautiful job Top Hill Custom Calls had done. They even included a draw string pouch for each one to keep them in. My first thought was wow these are to pretty to use and I better start working on a nice display box to show them off in. Then I blew them and said well never mind they sound just as good as they looked and made me sound a lot better than I really am at blowing them. Within a few days I put an order in for another call and I am sure I will be just as happy with it. Friends if for even a second you are thinking of getting a custom call please look up Top Hill Custom Calls you will not be disappointed! They can be reached via Facebook, emailed at tophilloutdoor@gmail.com or the old fashioned way by calling 662-284-6322 and hopefully soon to come a website.

Almost forgot the little one is a very versatile predator call and the other is a double reed duck call.

Back
Top Bottom