• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Current Gun Control Bills

GAgunLAWbooklet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
We need a section of this website to have intelligent mature conversations about the proposed gun control laws the Democrats are going to shove at us in 2021 and The three years following this one.

We need to talk about what exactly is in those laws, and what evidence we can cite to our friends, family members, and the public through letters to the editor.
We need to become "apologists" for gun rights-- always being prepared to give an answer to those who inquire why we have the beliefs that we do.
And ODT needs such a forum so we can get better at making our arguments to our political representatives, to give them the ammunition they need to oppose these laws in Congress, The Georgia general assembly, or if state preemption gets repealed or overturn by the courts, in City and County councils.

The current iteration of "politics & hot topics" is useless for such purposes.
It is a place for angry retards to spout off any emotional nonsense they want to get off their chests, or to pick fights or start arguments just for the sake of trolling.

Not sure how you're ever going to separate discussing proposed gun laws from political discourse. :confused:
And FYI - When you use language like "angry retards", it doesn't really lend much to your ability to be the arbiter of what is 'mature conversations'.

Capture+_2021-01-11-11-56-02-1.png

We need a section of this website to have intelligent mature conversations about the proposed gun control laws the Democrats are going to shove at us in 2021 and The three years following this one.

We need to talk about what exactly is in those laws, and what evidence we can cite to our friends, family members, and the public through letters to the editor.
We need to become "apologists" for gun rights-- always being prepared to give an answer to those who inquire why we have the beliefs that we do.
And ODT needs such a forum so we can get better at making our arguments to our political representatives, to give them the ammunition they need to oppose these laws in Congress, The Georgia general assembly, or if state preemption gets repealed or overturn by the courts, in City and County councils.

The current iteration of "politics & hot topics" is useless for such purposes.
It is a place for angry retards to spout off any emotional nonsense they want to get off their chests, or to pick fights or start arguments just for the sake of trolling.

Sorry, I feel zero need to EXPLAIN why I will not have my Rights violated. Or Apologize to ANYONE for the damage that WILL ensue if someone, regardless of employer or Office held, attempts to Violate my Rights.

Back
Top Bottom