• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Curious. Eotech

I had two EXP 2.0 that I returned during the recall 4 years or so ago. One would spawn a second offset reticle while firing and keep it for 3-5 seconds. The second blurred so badly that it was unusable. The return process with L3 was arduous and took about 6 weeks to complete. They finally did send me refunds but it took multiple emails and phone calls. I believe you can get resolution with them, it just might be some work. Good luck.

Holographic sights are by far the best option out there for folks with astigmatism.

As always mentioned... reticle should be “fuzzy” if you’re looking at the reticle.

The “crispness” only appears when shooting target focused... as you should be with a dot anyways.

Inspection date on the bottom of the box is Jan 16, 2006
eotech 1.JPG
eotech 2.JPG
eotech 3.JPG
eotech five.JPG
eotech four.JPG

I just put new N batteries in it and the red dot is not even coming up , Just bought them and looked at the bottom of the battery compartment to make sure they are in correct and they are.

Eotech isn't doing the buyback anymore, but if it's a sight they still make, they will do what they call a service that will bring it up to current the revision level. I sent them a 2010 xps2 and $79 and they sent it back in 3 or 4 weeks with everything replaced on it but the base and hood. Just go through their RMA process on their website. They will contact you by e-mail and let you know what they can do and how much. The biggest concern would be if that model is obsolete. In that case the $100 Holosun sounds like the cheapest option.

Back
Top Bottom