• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Curious about the Negative points and reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not up to speed on how to that stuff.. it was a new guy.. posted that the gun was sold but would take higher bids till they confirmed buyer shows up..he got his tail scolded from a few members.. but it happened

Oh I did see that one. What makes you think the guy got a pass? We didn't drag the guy out in public and flog him, so we must have just let it go? The guy clearly didn't read and/or understand the rules before he posted, and quite frankly he'd already been educated in the comments and backed off the auction stuff by the time the ad was even reported and any of us saw it, but he realized he was in the wrong and kept the deal he'd made.

Just because you don't see something happen doesn't mean it didn't.

Oh I did see that one. What makes you think the guy got a pass? We didn't drag the guy out in public and flog him, so we must have just let it go? The guy clearly didn't read and/or understand the rules before he posted, and quite frankly he'd already been educated in the comments and backed off the auction stuff by the time the ad was even reported and any of us saw it, but he realized he was in the wrong and kept the deal he'd made.

Just because you don't see something happen doesn't mean it didn't.
Well there you go:D

I always will not ok a meet till there is a confirmation in pm showing agreement to a price/trade, and a date, location, and time confirmed by both parties. Even when a deal is made by text or conversation.....still all should be in a pm for backup.

I had a guy ask me to hold an item, set date and time for the meet, pm me day before saying he found better deal closer to home. I left a neg obviously and he leaves me one since he was butt hurt. Then tells me he will “loan me money if I needed it that bad” lol. Some folks just don’t get it. Luckily the mods did the correct thing and took mine off. Bravo to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom