• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Curious about the Negative points and reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
interpretation of the rool. They change like the seasons

Bull****. There is zero interpretation involved when it comes to the rules on feedback. It's as black and white as it gets.

The feedback system is flawed and has terrible judgment from the mods. They're very one sided

There's no judgement involved. The rules on what does and doesn't justify feedback are very clear. There's a very distinct difference in a flawed system and one where you didn't follow the correct guidelines so you didn't get your way.

Bull****. There is zero interpretation involved when it comes to the rules on feedback. It's as black and white as it gets.
BULL **** I negged a guy west of the city who backed out on a deal.He got a neg.2 weeks later it was removed by a different mod.

I'd need more context on that specific instance, but once a deal is set and confirmed in PM's, if one party backs out then yes, negative feedback is justified. The timing of when they back out is irrelevant.

If all the rules for feedback were followed, it would have. Going solely off the description above, the only reason that neg wouldn't have stuck would have been no confirmed deal in PMs.

I don't know the detailsof either of those specific examples, but I'd be willing to be in both cases they weren't disputed or they'd have been removed. We don't just sit around reading feedback to see if it's valid.
They probably didn’t contest it.. but I sure would have if it was me

BULL **** I negged a guy west of the city who backed out on a deal.He got a neg.2 weeks later it was removed by a different mod.

Then there wasn't enough in PM's to constitute a deal. That's the only reason that would have happened. All the requirements for the deal are there or they aren't. There's no judgement call to make there. You can send me the details on it via PM and I'll see if I can find it and look at it.

in the first example i think if you agree to a deal in PM's then a few days before the meet one party cancels, that probably shouldn't result in a neg. canceling 5 minutes before scheduled time to meet via text is a different ballgame. you deserve it. as for the second example.as i understand from the buyers perspective the feedback system is only for showing up at the place and time agreed to via PM. when selling/trading condition of item is also a factor.

Then there wasn't enough in PM's to constitute a deal. That's the only reason that would have happened. All the requirements for the deal are there or they aren't. There's no judgement call to make there. You can send me the details on it via PM and I'll see if I can find it and look at it.
you think I give a rats ass what was determined by some Mod? It was bull ****,pure and simple home cooking by the mods.The guy who changed it is no longer a mod.and the guy who received it has moved on.But **** happens and it did then. aint no biggie at all but dont say it is not what it is

Send me the link via PM. I seriously doubt that's how it actually happened.
I’m not up to speed on how to that stuff.. it was a new guy.. posted that the gun was sold but would take higher bids till they confirmed buyer shows up..he got his tail scolded from a few members.. but it happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom