• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cummerbund suggestions please

Glocklola

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
12   0
Reaction score
I recently purchased a cheapo carrier for work. I didn’t want to spend much because I was told it must be black. Kind of regret that now for the simple fact that there’s no tubes on the cummerbund or Velcro under the rear flap. So a cheap cummerbund replacement is probably out of the question.

Anyway, I bought the LA police gear ATLAS carrier. It feels and fits great after adjustments and getting rid of the shoulder pads. However it will go over soft armor so I need a way to quickly deploy the carrier. I like the idea of tubes. Any suggestions? Also there are no attachment points in the rear, the cummerbund simply slides through. I can take pictures if necessary.

Bump because interested as well. Got an lbt and am pretty happy with it but the idea tubes(if effective/durable) beats the hell out of lifting up the "placard" and adjusting Velcro.

Agree. I decided to buy a cheap Amazon knock off of the spiritus molle tubes. Rather than spend on the real thing, I want to see if the concept will work. Will update when I get it

Back
Top Bottom